When i reset my phone it said use exsisting apple id. and i did that but it wasnt mine. and now it says i have to activate the phone with that icloud. but i do not do it, what do i do?
- Best AnswerApr 12 2016 | 1:03 pm EDT
- 04-12-2016, 12:50 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,391 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Icloud locked
Welcome to iMore
Not sure I follow you. Did you accidentally put in someone else's Apple ID? If you try to reset again, can you put in your own Apple ID? If not, you might have to set an appointment with someone in The Genius Bar at your local Apple store. You'll need to take proof of purchase with you along with some type of photo ID so that you can show them the phone is yours.
- 04-12-2016, 01:03 PM #3
- By Engr Aamir Khan Niazi in forum iPhoneReplies: 24Last Post: 05-02-2016, 08:08 AM
Can I select which photos on my Mac are uploaded to iCloud or do they all get uploaded automatically?By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2016, 08:06 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2016, 06:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2016, 01:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2016, 11:53 AM