- iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
How do i remove photos from iPhone but keep them in iCloud photos without using a mac?
My sister has a 16gb iPhone 6 but the storage is full with her photos, she has iCloud photo library switched on and optimise storage ticked too. How can she remove photos off her phone without deleting them off iCloud library. She does not have a mac.
Last edited by patrickquirke; 03-23-2016 at 04:40 AM.
- 03-22-2016, 04:52 PM #2
- 25,045 Posts
Re: How do i remove photos from iPhone but keep them in iCloud photos without using a mac?
You can't. iCloud is not a storage option. It's a back up option. It backs up what is currently on your device. So if you delete those photos from the camera roll, then they delete in iCloud. If you want to store photos, try Box and Dropbox.
- 03-22-2016, 04:55 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 7Last Post: 03-23-2016, 01:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2016, 04:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2016, 03:12 PM
- By tacain in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2016, 02:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2016, 02:12 PM