How do I attach a folder in iCloud Drive to a new email on my iPhone ?
I have a folder with 5 items stored in the iCloud Drive app on my iPhone. I am trying to send an email from my phone that will include the folder - my options only seem to be to send 5 separate emails ......??
- 02-13-2016, 07:00 AM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: How do I attach a folder in iCloud Drive to a new email on my iPhone ?
Welcome to iMore!
I don't think you can email an entire folder without somehow archiving it first. Try Winzip for iOS and see if that works for you. It's free on the app store.
The other person receiving the attachment may need to also have the app to open the file.
- By badigel in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2016, 06:13 PM
- By RhodaMcP in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2016, 08:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2016, 11:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2016, 08:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2016, 06:54 AM