How to delete document and data from icloud
I noticed that my icloud was full when i took a picture and it didnt allow it to be sent to the cloud. I did some digging and it says that 2.3 gb are being used by documents and data. I went into manage storage but only have photos and back up listed. How do I delete some of my documents and data to free up space. Im only using 1.1 GB in picture and 975 MB of backup.
- 02-13-2016, 08:04 PM #2
- 38,469 Posts
Re: How to delete document and data from icloud
Maybe the iMore Blog information found via the following link will be helpful to you.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2016, 09:02 PM
- By atrsh in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2016, 07:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2016, 03:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2016, 02:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2016, 01:51 PM