Importing contacts from iCloud to new iPhone 5S
I've backed up my contacts from my iPad to the cloud. I'm now trying to import those contacts to a new phone I've purchased in the UK. The apps have come across but no contacts or emails.
- 01-29-2016, 06:07 AM #2
- 7,790 Posts
Re: Importing contacts from iCloud to new iPhone 5S
Welcome to iMore! Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars and select your iCloud account. If it isn't listed then select Add Account and add it.
Make sure Mail, Contacts, Calendars, as well as anything else you want to sync between devices, are toggled on
- By jaleelhamid in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2016, 10:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2016, 06:10 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2016, 05:11 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2016, 01:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2016, 11:31 PM