New Apple ID and icloud 5GB space
I created a new apple ID at appleid.apple.com and it has only 1gb storage on icloud as my device has reached the 3 iCloud ID limit how can I get 5gb space and can sync my icloud on my iPhone. What are options:
1. Should i borrow my friends device with available limit and make one for myself
2. Can i purchase icloud id from apple with 5gb space which could be used as my icloud id for photos and back us on iPhone
Thanks for your help
- 01-11-2016, 10:40 AM #2
- 01-11-2016, 10:41 AM #3
Re: New Apple ID and icloud 5GB space
Do you have any old back ups you can delete?
So you used your last iCloud account set up? You should still be able to use iCloud storage. But you have it almost full. Understand the iCloud storage is a back up of what is currently on your phone. Photos, app data, messages etc. Delete messages, delete any apps you don't need, move photos and videos to cloud based apps like Box and Dropbox. Then delete from the camera roll. Then go back and do another back up for iCloud. You should gain storage space. Or just buy more storage space. You can get 50 gb for 99 cents per month.
- By rgough305 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2016, 01:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2016, 08:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2016, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2016, 07:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2016, 06:31 AM