icloud backup was of 1.46gb - signout- apple care centre said software issue & dey reset it
now backup is of just some Mb... how to get my backup back ?
i hv tried many times..sign out & sign in...
pls some help
- 01-08-2016, 08:43 PM #2
- 38,442 Posts
Re: icloud backup was of 1.46gb - signout- apple care centre said software issue & dey reset it
1. Is your iPhone functioning properly?
2. Are you trying to restore your iPhone with an iCloud backup?
3. Go to Settings → General → Storage & iCloud and then check to see what's the available storage space under the iCloud section.
4. In that same section, select "Manage Storage" and then see if your backups are listed.
- By zerna in forum iCloudReplies: 9Last Post: 01-09-2016, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2016, 08:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2016, 09:06 AM
- By Hudak E in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2016, 07:53 AM