- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
How to make photos from my mac stop uploading to my iphone?
Hi, every time I upload my photos from my iphone to my mac I don't want them anymore on my iphone so that I have more space, but when I upload some from my iphone to my mac it AUTOMATICALLY uploads all the past pictures from my mac to my iphone. I don't want them on my iphone because it takes up a lot of space but I dont know how to make the pictures from my iphone to mac upload but from mac to iphone not upload.
I just want my pictures from my iphone to upload to my mac but I don't want them on my iphone anymore and they upload themselves again and again and I have to erase them every time. I don't know how to explain it well but I hope someone will understand me.
- 01-05-2016, 08:49 AM #2
- 4,147 Posts
- 01-05-2016, 08:52 AM #3
- 01-05-2016, 08:54 AM #4
- By sip1995 in forum iPad 4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2016, 09:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2016, 12:55 AM
- By Quyen5909 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2016, 10:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2016, 06:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2016, 05:51 PM