- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Need to recover an old appleID
When restoring a new iPad from a backup from my old iPad, I discovered some of the apps were purchased using an old appleID. I have no idea what the password for that one is. All the appleID recovery processes just take me back to my current appleID. I can't seem to find a way to get any information about the old one.
- 01-01-2016, 01:02 AM #2
- 7,726 Posts
Re: Need to recover an old appleID
Welcome to iMore! Have you tried accessing your old account using a web browser? Go to http://appleid.apple.com. Use the forgot password function to reset your password. Keep in mind, apps purchased using another account aren't transferable to your new one. Are you sure you didn't simply update your email address at some point?
- 01-02-2016, 09:25 PM #3
- 01-03-2016, 05:32 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2016, 05:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2016, 10:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2015, 09:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2015, 03:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2015, 03:22 PM