- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
How to ensure contacts synced between iPad and iPhone
I was told somewhere that I. Order for an added contact to appear on both decides, I had to designate iCloud as the default under mail. But this makes iCloud my default email address when sharing which I DONT want.
If I designate my real email address as the default WILL contacts I add on my phone appear on my iPad and visa versa? This is my preference.
Thanks in advance
- 12-11-2015, 05:37 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2015, 07:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2015, 01:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2015, 01:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2015, 01:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2015, 01:22 PM