How can I force sync iCloud Drive?
I have iCloud Drive installed on 2 Macs and a new MacBook. All my documents are saved on iCloud Drive.
I can see a pie chart symbol appearing next to iCloud in the Finder. Whereas it used to zip through the syncing process, it now sits there frozen. It says: '3 more files to upload, (0KB of 1.8MB)'.
I Recently installed El Capitan on all machines. My iPhone has the latest IOS version.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2015, 07:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2015, 11:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2015, 10:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2015, 10:29 PM
- By giper54 in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2015, 06:02 PM