The icloud photo library
The iCloud photo library was turned on my 12 year old daughters iPhone and now my wife has all her photos. How can we fix this and not share the photos? If we turn off this option, will it delete all the photos from both devices?
- 11-10-2015, 10:08 PM #2
- 7,736 Posts
Re: The icloud photo library
Welcome to iMore! iCloud Photo Library keeps full res originals stored on iCloud so simply turning the feature off on either iPhone will not delete the photos. I recommend setting up a separate Apple ID for your daughter and enabling Family Sharing. She can keep her photos separate from your wife's and you can share purchased apps and media with her.
- 11-11-2015, 01:52 AM #3
- By reese2147 in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2015, 11:12 PM
- By iRube in forum Apple MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2015, 10:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2015, 08:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2015, 08:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2015, 06:17 PM