How to sign out of iCloud
I've had an ipod touch for years now and earlier this year, I got a new ipod touch of a later model. The settings synced across and with them, the iCloud account of my father who is no longer available to give the password. How do I remove it?
- Best AnswerOct 27 2015 | 7:18 am EDT
- 10-27-2015, 05:53 AM #2
- 7,786 Posts
Re: How to sign out of iCloud
Welcome to iMore! If your father had Find My iPod enabled in Settings > iCloud then you're only choice is to sign out with the password. Even if you try to restore the device as new you will still be prompted to enter the password at setup.
I'm not sure what "no longer available to give the password" means, and you don't need to explain, but you may have some luck contacting Apple Support depending on the circumstance.
- 10-27-2015, 07:18 AM #3
- By Stevie Waichulis in forum Mac ProReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2015, 05:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2015, 09:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2015, 06:47 AM
- By David Hold in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2015, 02:39 AM
- By budmonster in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2015, 11:58 PM