I can't remove iCloud from my old iPad
I started to delete everything off my old iPad, but now I've done that I can't delete iCloud as it doesn't recognise my password & it just shakes??
- 10-13-2015, 02:12 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: I can't remove iCloud from my old iPad
Go into settings and General and then reset, Choose erase all content and settings. That should do it as it would be just like out of the box brand new and you can then set up as new again and hopefully this will take care of your problem.
- By jjaymz99 in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2015, 11:19 AM
- By Xterror in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 10-13-2015, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2015, 02:33 PM
- By SusanChildress in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2015, 02:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2015, 12:37 PM