iCloud Notes Not Syncing After Reverting To 8.4.1 from 9
I did the iOS 9 update on it's release day and then "upgraded" the Notes App when prompted. I organized my notes into folders with and did a few sample sketches with the newest capabilities. I then signed into iCloud.com on a laptop and noticed my new notes there, but the "folders" did not carry over onto the website. After a few glitches here and there with iOS 9, I decided to go back to 8.4.1. Now I notice that new notes do NOT sync at all to the website. I also just restored my 5S and my latest notes did not sync back down to my device.
So... anyone know about a fix for this or if this is just how it is considering I did the upgrade to iOS 9 and also the Notes upgrade?
- 09-30-2015, 11:55 AM #2
Re: iCloud Notes Not Syncing After Reverting To 8.4.1 from 9
I was hesitant to do this at first, but I made a backup of all my notes into MS OneNote just in case.
I fixed this myself by going into Settings > General > Usage > iCloud (Manage Storage) and deleting the Notes data. Now my Notes are syncing as they should with iCloud.com on iOS 8.4.1.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2016, 09:14 PM
- By Jtsarby in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 10-04-2015, 09:47 PM
- By Davyo in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 16Last Post: 10-02-2015, 11:43 AM
- By MikeElmendorf in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2015, 12:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2015, 10:20 AM