Automatic iCloud backup problems
For the last two days I Have not had any iCloud auto backup on my iPad Air 2. I checked carefully:
1. Screen was locked all night (Apple case closes over it)
2. on WiFi
3. Plugged into power (it's at 100% by morning)
I also made sure it was still seen as a trusted device on applieid.apple.com; there is plenty of iCloud space (50GB plan, 27.2 GB available, and latest backup from this iPad was 3.2GB); I was also able to do a manual iCloud backup yesterday morning perfectly (the 3.2GB one) without problems. I also checked Apple System Status and iCloud backup has been green light. Maybe I will try a hard power off/on tonight.
I am not sure what to look for, maybe it will clear itself up which is why I wanted to note it here in case others are having problems. Did I miss anything?
- 09-27-2015, 07:28 AM #2
Re: Automatic iCloud backup problems
- 09-27-2015, 04:33 PM #4
- 09-28-2015, 12:15 PM #6
- By CherryLane in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2015, 08:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2015, 07:31 AM
New iPhone 6s Plus set up from an existing encrypted backup updating iCloud settings wouldn't finish, what should I do?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2015, 05:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2015, 04:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2015, 08:26 AM