- iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
Duplicate Notes when on ipad.
I have a problem and donīt know why is happening. When I use my ipad not connected to internet to update a note, when i come back to home and get connected I see duplicate notes in my iphone...all are connected and synchronize with iCloud same account and donīt know how solve it. I have to use my ipad without wifi very often because of my job and very often I want to add a note or something and this happened.
Can you help me?
- 09-20-2015, 03:25 PM #2
- 38,469 Posts
Re: Duplicate Notes when on ipad.
I don't know. Login to iCloud via a computer to see if it contains any duplicates. If it does not, disable the toggle next to Notes on your iPad and when prompted, remove the notes from it. Afterwards, re-enable the toggle. Your notes should sync back to your device normally. Be sure to create a backup first, just in case.
- By Rjgjr#IM in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2015, 02:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 02:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2015, 02:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 01:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 12:23 PM