iCloud login problems
I entered the wrong password a number of times on my iCloud and now it's trying to send me a reset password. But I can't access my email as I've forgotten my security questions. In fact I don't think I was ever asked security questions. How do I get my reset password and or access my iCloud account?
- 09-11-2015, 12:55 PM #2
- 10-25-2015, 08:53 PM #3iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
Re: How can I reset my password or access my iCloud login information?
How to reset iCloud Password
1- Open up your browser (Chrome, safari or whichever you prefer)
2- Type http://iforgot.apple.com or click/tap on the link.
3- Type your Apple ID (its usually your email address)
4- Click or tap on the arrow/next
5- Click/tap on “Reset by email” so that Apple sends you an email to your secondary/recovery email registered with your Apple ID/ iCloud account.
6- If you do not have a secondary email registered with your Apple ID then click/tap “Answer Security Questions”
source: iCloud Login
- By brianmiddleton in forum iOS 9Replies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2015, 02:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2015, 02:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2015, 12:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2015, 09:43 PM
- By Ticojpunk in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2015, 07:44 PM