Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

2 Posts

Default Why is travel time not showing on my calendar on iCloud of Windows?

Have an iPhone 6. I'm a busy mom of young kids driving all over the place shuttling my young minions. TRYING to control of my time management of all the craziness. Love the travel times option on calendar events on my phone! BUT I desperately need those travel times to also be reflected on my calendar on iCloud for Windows. (yes, i have a PC for various reasons, don't judge me ) I just recently started using DropBox to print off my weekly calendar on Sunday's. Some of our kids are too young for devices of their own. Somebody please help me get those travel times to show on my printed calendar.
    Ona side note, I would also like to integrate my to-do list (reminders) into the calendar too. like a box at the bottom or something Any suggestions?
    iMore Genius

20,830 Posts

Default Re: Why is travel time not showing on my calendar on iCloud of Windows?

Travel time is only on devices because it's tied to live data from the Maps app and any reported traffic delays that changes dynamically.