How to sync a song from itunes to iphone without the iCloud music library error message?

carlosazo

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
HELP! I want to sync a special edition song (demo version of a song) from itunes to my iphone, but every time I try it, it pops me out a "you can't copy some elements in your iphone because the iCloud music library is activated" or some sh*t like that.

And when I already found the way to sync it, it just reproduces me the normal version of the song(itunes database of the song)... Im tired of trying.

Has someone else got this error? How to sync a song without deactivating iCloud music library (when you do it, it erases the offline playlists you already did)?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can you not just drag and drop the song from your computer onto your iPhone instead of syncing it?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Delete the song from iCloud Music a Library, make sure you have copied that song to another folder first.

Check your phone and make sure it doesn't exist there as well.

Then go to that folder you copied the song to.

Open an app that can edit id3 tags.

Change the title tag to 'song name (Demo)' and save it.

Copy that song to the 'Add automatically to iTunes'. Or import it in iTunes.

Go to the file tab and choose Update iCloud Music Library (or something similar, I don't recall precisely how it's called)

That demo song will be uploaded to your iCloud Music Library, instead of being matched.

However, if and only if it gets matched, reproduce all steps again, but change the title tag drastically.

Because Apple checks the title and artist tag (and some other tags of songs to see if it's already in their library, in order to match it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner