iCloud Photo Library stops uploading on iOS 8.3
I am so frustrated. My iCloud Photo Library seems to be continually crippled. It works fantastic for days, even weeks. But then, for no reason that I can see, the uploads just hang. It keeps saying it's uploading, but it's completely stalled. The only way to break this, is by toggling the switch on/off and having it re-download all of the photos to my device again. This happens on both my iPhone 6 and iPad Air. It's so frustrating, that I'm extremely close to moving to Google Photos. Anyone else have this problem? Any fixes? It's driving me crazy!
- 06-25-2015, 06:09 PM #2iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: iCloud Photo Library stops uploading on iOS 8.3
I am having this exact same problem and I agree it is frustrating. It is happening on my iPhone 6, but not my iPad. Yes, the only solution that seems to work is re-download the photos again. When it works, it works well, but when it doesn't, it is very frustrating. Try Google Photos. At this point, it is a better service than Apple Photos. Never had an issue with it and it is faster. Hopefully with IOS 9, they will improve the services they have and fix some of the obvious issues.
- 06-25-2015, 06:10 PM #3
- By tech_fan in forum Apple Watch AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2015, 09:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2015, 05:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2015, 05:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2015, 03:51 PM
- By Irving PL in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2015, 03:17 PM