I pay you each month for iCloud and I don't know how to use it, how do I use it?

I

iMore Question

I pay you each month for iCloud and I don't know how to use it please help me

does my ipad backup on icloud automaticly or do I have to do something. And what

what is a thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I pay you each month for iCloud and I don't know how to use it please help me

First of all, this is not Apple and therefore, you do not pay anyone here each month for iCloud. Having said that, why are you paying for a service that you don't know how to use? To answer your initial question, unless you have made changes to the iCloud settings, an iCloud backup should automatically be taking place each day. In regard to your "what is a thread?" question, I'll assume you mean in regard to this forum. Well, a thread is something that contains a conversation on a given subject.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: I pay you each month for iCloud and I don't know how to use it please help me

does my ipad backup on icloud automaticly or do I have to do something. And what

what is a thread

Your data is being backed up to the cloud. You don't necessarily "use" in an active way. When you log into iClould, you will see a box to the right with all the icons of the things you're backing up. Example, you will see Photos, WhatsApp, etc. There is a button at the very bottom of that box, called Storage. When you click there you can select whatever you're backing up. For example, I've got Photos and WhatsApp. I can choose to go into WhatsApp and clear that so that I can regain some storage.
I hope that helps.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

Follow this guide. iCloud is not something you necessarily "use," but instead it is a tool that does most of the work itself. You can have it automatically back up your contacts, pictures, app data, and a complete iOS backup to make restoring your phone. It is a great part of iOS, and I love how once it is set up it does all of the work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711