- iMore Pro
- 625 Posts
Is there is a way to make my current iCloud email account an alias for another iCloud email account?
I am wondering if there is a way to make my current iCloud email account an alias for another iCloud email account.
I know with Microsoft's Outlook.com email accounts, you must first delete the account, then wait 60 days for it to be available again, and then finally create it again as an alias. But I know with Apple ID's there is no way to actually "delete" your ID, therefore the above scenario would not work.
- Best AnswerApr 28 2015 | 8:26 am EDT
- 04-28-2015, 08:26 AM #2
- By kjparfekt in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2015, 10:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2015, 11:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2015, 11:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 07:19 PM
- By Suggs68 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 05:22 PM