- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Restoring from icloud
So, i had to get a replacement phone as i dropped mine.
I backed up my broken phone, received my new one, chose to back up from my iCloud - only to discover the most recent back up i did was not compatible on this device as it only has the 8.2 software! Great
So, i have chosen one before that in the hope that, once my phone is up and running, i can update the phone, delete everything and restore from my most recent back up
Will this work?
Any help would be great.
- Best AnswerApr 16 2015 | 3:15 pm EDT
Update to iOS 8.3 first... then restore the backup.
- 04-16-2015, 03:15 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2015, 10:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2015, 03:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2015, 02:14 PM
- By pappy53 in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2015, 01:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2015, 11:40 AM