News iCloud Photo Library Not Syncing
iPad Air 2 and IPhone 6+ both running iOS 8.3. Recently switched all devices to the iCloud Photo Library. It initially synced most photos but now isn't syncing the current photos. If I take a photo on my iPad it stays on my iPad, if I take a photo on my iPhone it stays on my iPhone. If I check on my iMac photos from both iPad and iPhone are present. I've rebooted both devices and still occurring.
- 04-12-2015, 09:15 AM #2
- 04-12-2015, 09:16 AM #3
- 25,015 Posts
Re: News iCloud Photo Library Not Syncing
Do you have enough storage space in iCloud for all your photos and videos along with backing up what is currently on your phone and other devices? You get 5 gb free. Did you purchase more? Just a thought.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
- By Christian Canal in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2015, 06:00 PM
- By Darthstorm528 in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2015, 10:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2015, 10:24 AM
- By itsreinbtw in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2015, 09:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2015, 09:06 AM