- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iCloud Photo Library wants to remove synced itunes photos, how to prevent?
It says 92 photos and videos will be removed if i enable this. I want to back up my photos on my phone as many are of my young daughter and i dont want to lose them. How do i identify which 92 photos will be removed, so i can make sure they are backed up before i enable this?
- 04-08-2015, 05:04 AM #2
- 04-08-2015, 07:59 AM #3
- 25,024 Posts
Re: iCloud Photo Library wants to remove synced itunes photos, how to prevent?
Or upload all your photos to a cloud based app like Box, Dropbox Or OneDrive. I don't want to use iCloud Photo Library to store my photos because it takes up the 5gb of free space in iCloud. I need that space to back up what is currently on my phone. So I prefer the apps mentioned. Computer back up is also good.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2015, 05:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 05:44 PM
- By Closingracer in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2015, 01:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2015, 09:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2015, 09:12 PM