How do I remove my iCloud account from my broken (which won't switch on) iPhone 5c.
My iPhone 5c has been dropped, it doesn't switch on. I have set up an older iPhone and transfer all back ups onto this one.
My question is this: I am now about to send the broken one off for repair, I need to remove the iCloud from it but can't turn it on to do this. Web has plenty of advice on how to do this but only when the phone works and is switched on.
Can't see anything on iCloud when I login from my Mac.
- 04-02-2015, 07:50 AM #2iMore Genius
- 20,844 Posts
Re: How do I remove my iCloud account from my broken (which won't switch on) iPhone 5c.
If you had 'Find my iPhone' active in it... Go to iCloud on computer, and set 'Find' to erase the phone when it connects to the internet again...that may happen as it gets repaired.
- By AjayChopra1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2015, 12:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2015, 07:30 AM
- By nickv15 in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 07:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBookReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 06:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2015, 06:12 AM