how to restore inclomplete backup from my lost iphone

ceucaca

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Please help me i m very confused. Few days ago my iPhone was stolen and i dont have money to buy a new one, But i want to restore my important files. And because i dont have mac I use my windows pc. But when I try to restore the backup , it say that there is no backup files. When I open the photo library it's also empty. Im confused when I open icloud's setting there is a notification that my i cloud almost full with my backup. Written there if my backup files have 4gb in size. But in the right side there is a notification that my backup is incomplete. Please helpme i want to restore my important files like video , photo , and document. Thank you and im waiting for the fast response and please help me

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You can't restore anything without a device to restore to... if you were syncing to iCloud - any documents and pictures will be available via iCloud on a computer/web browser.

ceucaca

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
I can open my icloud and sign in st my pc. But when I try to restore it say that my vackup is incomplete. And how can i restore it I have some important files

Li Mike

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
you use iTunes restore? itunes only can restore when your iPhone is connected. you can try some iTunes data Recovery tool, those tools can automaticlly find your backups from PC and extract your photos/contacts/notes/apps and more data to windows computer. like tenorshare iTunes tool.
or you can try download from iCloud(this way also need iPhone still connected)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR