how do I upload all photos to my icloud?
Also where do I find all my photos on my icloud? I want to make sure I have all my photos in my Icloud.
- 03-07-2015, 07:57 PM #2
- 38,490 Posts
Re: how do I upload all photos to my icloud?
If you have iOS 8, go to Settings - iCloud - Photos and then toggle the button on next to iCloud Photo Library. All of the photos that are in your camera roll will upload to the iCloud Photo Library when you're connected to Wi-Fi. You can verify that the photos are there afterwards by logging in to the iCloud website and then selecting the iCloud Photo Library icon.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2015, 07:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2015, 07:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2015, 06:06 PM
- By tobearms in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2015, 05:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2015, 05:32 PM