Will blocked phone numbers be saved in iCloud?
I was wondering, since I have a few numbers on my iPhone 6, that I have blocked...
(annoying people from the past that keep bugging me for some reason)
- Is this so called 'blacklist' saved in iCloud?
So that if I get a new iPhone in the future, and connect to iCloud... that these blocked numbers automatically STAY blocked?
Or do I need to re-block these numbers each time I get myself a new phone?
* Not that I'm planning to get myself a new iPhone each year, but still... it's handy to know how to deal with numbers that you want to keep blocked.
- 01-02-2015, 09:09 AM #2
Re: Will blocked phone numbers be saved in iCloud?
I was unsure about this so far... so I always kept these numbers in my 'contacts', so I could block them again each time I got a new iPhone.
I guess I can safely remove these numbers from my 'contacts' now, since they are stored/synced in my iCloud anyway.
- By imabhishek in forum iOS 8Replies: 10Last Post: 01-03-2015, 01:57 PM
- By carsonfern in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2015, 04:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2015, 08:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2015, 08:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2015, 07:40 AM