- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Does anyone know the future of Photos in IOS
Tried to find an answer and struggled for a while
icloud photo library is in beta.. everyone says 2015 yosemite gets the photo app and the photo library comes out of beta
When it comes out of beta does anyone know, will we be forced to use it? right now we have the option to you traditional camera roll and photostream or use the library.
I get the impression that soon we will have to use it but I am not sure and cant find anything definitive with sources on the issue
- 12-26-2014, 01:08 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,845 Posts
Re: Does anyone know the future of Photos in IOS
I expect that things will stay as they are now, and what we got now in beta will be what we have after... Until we know otherwise, expect things to be as they are today... there's the switch to enable iCloud Photos... or not.
- By Ed Boland in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 12-27-2014, 08:53 AM
- By jmendel33 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2014, 02:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2014, 01:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2014, 11:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2014, 08:38 AM