- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
How do I get my photos from my iPad Mini to my desktop computer?
I am a new user of a mini iPad, and have just returned from holidays with some photos and videos.
How do I get these pics onto my desktop please.
If there was a small piece of video I wanted to keep, is it possible to cut it out from a longer video?
- 07-20-2014, 02:31 PM #2
re: How do I get my photos from my iPad Mini to my desktop computer?
1. You can connect your iPad Mini to your computer via the associated USB cable and sync your photos via iTunes
2. You can upload the photos to a cloud service like Dropbox and then download them onto your computer.
As for the question regarding the video, I'm sure there is a way, but you'll need a video editing app of some sort to do it, in my opinion..
- 07-20-2014, 02:45 PM #3
- By TurboTiger in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:07 AM
- By gordol in forum Apple TVReplies: 12Last Post: 08-02-2014, 10:51 AM
- By Shmoham in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 12Last Post: 07-22-2014, 08:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 09:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 02:25 PM