Multiple iCloud Accounts
I have the Apple ID instructions for using one Apple ID for iCloud and another for iTunes in front of me.
I want to use one ID for Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Find My iPhone on iCloud. I want to use the other for iTunes.
If you have attempted this or use this method now, lease reply. Please inform me of the pros and cons. Thank you.
- 03-24-2014, 10:44 AM #2
Re: Multiple iCloud Accounts
This is what I recommend.
1. If you're already use your current Apple ID for iTunes/App Store purchases, leave it in place.
2. Create a new Apple ID for use with iCloud, messaging, FaceTime, etc. Make sure you login to your current iCloud account and export your calendar and contacts as well as save a copy of your documents and other important stuff to you computer's hard drive. After you've done so, and have created the new Apple ID, login to it via computer with the new credential, import the data you just exported, and then configure your devices with the new Apple ID (with the exception of the iTunes/App Store). NOTE: You will have to alert your recipients to your new email address.
- 03-24-2014, 10:54 AM #4
- 03-26-2014, 08:45 AM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2014, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2014, 10:50 AM
- By SaMaster14 in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2014, 08:19 AM
- By Kashan Osama in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2014, 05:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 08:48 PM