Lost Photo Stream When I Upgrade to iPhone 5S
Upgraded from 4S to 5S
I always backed up and synced through iCloud - never to iTunes.
Now I only show 13 photos in my Photo Stream on my 5S. I had over 500. My Camera roll is fine.
Photo Stream on my iPad and MBA are fine.
Any way to get these back?
I have no idea what happened.
- 01-28-2014, 10:52 PM #2
Re: Lost Photo Stream When I Upgrade to iPhone 5S
Just give it time to sync the photos over to your device. You can try turning off photostream on that particular device, rebooting, and then re-enabling photostream.
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
- 01-28-2014, 11:40 PM #4
- 01-28-2014, 11:53 PM #5
- By JBoen in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 27Last Post: 02-02-2014, 02:57 PM
- By Kashan Osama in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2014, 11:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:55 PM
- By kenzo_44 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 01-29-2014, 07:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2014, 04:50 PM