Is iCloud not showing up in system preferences on your Mac?
If you're one of the people who want to use iCloud on your Mac but don't see iCloud in the System Preferences, then your currently Mac device does not meet the minimum requirements for it.
In order to use iCloud on your Mac, you must be running at least OS X Lion - specifically, OS X 10.7.5. If you do not have OS X 10.7.5 installed, do so if your device is new enough for it. If not, you will have to use your web browser to have access to your iCloud data.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2013, 04:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 01:20 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2013, 12:43 PM
- By jsntrenkler in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2013, 12:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 12:20 PM