iCloud notes issue on multiple devices
Why is it that on multiple devices signed into the same iCloud account with notes enabled that when a note is updated on one device it doesn't reflect on the other devices? It creates a whole new note? I've deleted and started over, signed out and back into iCloud etc...but the problem still occurs.
- 10-20-2013, 02:18 PM #2
- 10-20-2013, 03:51 PM #4
Re: iCloud notes issue on multiple devices
I sync Notes on my iPhone, iPad and MacBook Air.
I'm not having any issues currently.
However, it's been a while, this did happen to me.
I deleted the duplicates on one device to clear it up.
Not sure if this is the cause, but I am very careful to close out Notes on one device before I open it on another.
By close out I mean getting it out of the Multi-task bar at the bottom.
- 10-20-2013, 04:10 PM #5
- 10-20-2013, 07:51 PM #7
- 10-20-2013, 08:13 PM #9
- By Wishelan Cuevas in forum Original iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:58 PM
- By kevinarguello in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:35 AM
- By whatsever in forum iMessageReplies: 13Last Post: 10-20-2013, 10:06 PM
- By pappy53 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2013, 06:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 06:01 PM