large gaps at end of music tracks when using icloud!!

danran

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone experienced this? :confused: After copying/storing my 80gigs of music onto iCloud I found that some (quite a few) of my song tracks had a large blank "gap" and the end of the track, sometimes up to 2mins long! :no: I've since stopped using iCloud to store my music but would like to utilize this if I can be assured this wouldn't happen again!! :concern:

Lendo

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Could be worse, you could be like me and have a Blackberry Z10 that doesn't recognize any of my music. It also shows album covers for music I don't even have LMAO.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone experienced this? :confused: After copying/storing my 80gigs of music onto iCloud I found that some (quite a few) of my song tracks had a large blank "gap" and the end of the track, sometimes up to 2mins long! :no: I've since stopped using iCloud to store my music but would like to utilize this if I can be assured this wouldn't happen again!! :concern:

Have you tried logging out of iCloud and then logging in to see if this corrects the issue? Did you have great data coverage at the time, it could be linked to a buffering issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro