Advantages to using iCloud and associated email?
First time IP users and have had my IP5 for about a month now. Today I was setting up ICloud and downloaded the app to my windows laptop. I mainly use Outlook and it is telling me that I need to create an email account in order to use outlook with Icloud. Besides backing up data are there any other advantage to using ICloud and do I really need to create an email account. Thnaks
- 07-01-2013, 10:12 AM #2
Re: ICloud Newbiw with Questions
The main uses are backing up your data wirelessly and syncing your data wirelessly to your iCloud compatible Apple products. For more information, visit the following link.
Apple - iCloud - All your content on all your devices.
With that in mind, if you do not want or need another email account and simply prefer to use what you have, go for it. There is nothing wrong with it. and others are carrying on without iCloud as well.
- 07-01-2013, 11:52 AM #4
- By kjsebbe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-08-2013, 07:04 PM
- By davidliu in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2013, 02:28 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2013, 10:18 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2013, 10:17 PM
- By JezPX73 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2013, 11:14 AM