- 06-26-2013, 02:42 PM #2
Reminders and emails
To turn OFF your mail notification, go to Setting-Notifications-Mail. Now click on each configured mail account and then under "new mail sound", select "None". If you do not want to receive any notifications of any kind via email, turn OFF every option listed.
- 06-26-2013, 07:35 PM #4
- 06-26-2013, 09:16 PM #5
- 06-27-2013, 07:47 AM #7
Re: Reminders and emails
From what I've been reading about it, this is a common complaint and the remedies vary. Supposedly, creating a new shared list via a computer or via the iCloud website, especially if the current shared list is pre-iOS6, might help. I've also read that the changes to the shared reminders list are suppose to be smooth and silent. Those who don't have OS X 10.8 may still have a disable email alert option for shared reminders. Again, these are thing I've read online on your behalf. I have no idea how to solve your dilemma.
- 06-27-2013, 02:25 PM #9iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Reminders and emails Turn off
- open iCloud in a web browser.
- Log into iCloud
- click on your name in the upper right to open the settings
- click on Notifications in the Account dialog that comes up
- In the Notifications section turn off Reminders & Calendar switches.
- use the back button in the upper right of the Notifications pane to go back to the Account pane so you can save the settings ****IMPORTANT****
- Select "Done" to save the settings <- Make sure you do this!
If you then want to turn Calendar notifications back on you can go back in and turn that back on.
- By cpc12 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 10Last Post: 06-27-2013, 06:00 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iMessageReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2013, 12:07 AM
- By Par_T in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2013, 01:35 PM
- By Peter Johnson2 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2013, 08:59 AM
- By johnking042 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2013, 04:30 PM