iclould logon

peggo2

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Most times when I access iclould on my PC my login information is already populated, but occasionally I have to manually add it. Why is this? How can I set it up so that it's always populated when icloud is opened?

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have had problems with my iCloud password since last night. I've had to reset it twice. Is there something going on with the iCloud service?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Most times when I access iclould on my PC my login information is already populated, but occasionally I have to manually add it. Why is this? How can I set it up so that it's always populated when icloud is opened?

That is probably a browser thing and not necessarily an iCloud issue. If you don't clear your history, cookies & other web-related information & the option to remember your password is enabled via your browser, you will often find that when you visit a certain web page, your ilogin information is already populated, but if you clear the history, cookies, etcetera, then you will have to manually enter your information upon visiting websites.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal