Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default iclould logon

Most times when I access iclould on my PC my login information is already populated, but occasionally I have to manually add it. Why is this? How can I set it up so that it's always populated when icloud is opened?
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    924 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: iclould logon

I have had problems with my iCloud password since last night. I've had to reset it twice. Is there something going on with the iCloud service?

Global Posts
    22,195 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by peggo2 View Post
    Most times when I access iclould on my PC my login information is already populated, but occasionally I have to manually add it. Why is this? How can I set it up so that it's always populated when icloud is opened?
    That is probably a browser thing and not necessarily an iCloud issue. If you don't clear your history, cookies & other web-related information & the option to remember your password is enabled via your browser, you will often find that when you visit a certain web page, your ilogin information is already populated, but if you clear the history, cookies, etcetera, then you will have to manually enter your information upon visiting websites.

Global Posts
    22,195 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by carrickfergus View Post
    I have had problems with my iCloud password since last night. I've had to reset it twice. Is there something going on with the iCloud service?
    According to the below website, Apple's system status appears okay.

Apple - Support - System Status