I use notes on my 5 and my mini.
They always sync up and it's helpful.
Recently it's been making duplicates whenever I make a change to a note.
If I make 3 changes it makes 3 duplicate notes and so on...
Diddnt make any changes except my iTunes password which prompted iCloud to ask,for my new password.
Any reasons it's duplicating notes all of a sudden
- 03-13-2013, 09:20 AM #2
Re: Notes issue
I tried to duplicate the issue between my iPhone and iPad, but I couldn't. The changes I made on one device was immediately reflected on the other without creating any duplicates. Have you tried signing out and then signing back in to iCloud or rebooting both devices? Also, login to icloud.com via a computer and see if the notes are duplicated there.
- 03-14-2013, 08:36 PM #3
- By JF7FSU in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2010, 09:29 PM
- By patlacy87 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2010, 01:42 PM
- By Jeremy in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 07-16-2008, 02:52 PM
- By byronchurch in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2007, 07:21 AM
- By braj in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:57 AM