iCloud won't back up

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hold the home and power buttons simultaneously until the device reboots and displays the Apple logo.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tried that and it still does the same

Well, if you have iTunes installed on your computer, connect your device to it and backup via iTunes. Hopefully, that will somehow clear it up for you and allow you to backup via iCloud again without any problems. I'm almost positive that is what I did when that happened to me a while back.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
My 4s back up says it will take 46 hours to backup. Is this accurate? Im backing up 10gb. Just my camera roll.

As the risk of stating the obvious, try turning your device off, wait about 10 seconds then turn it back on. Sometimes something that simple may fix things.

Good Luck

FionaPleavin

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Im having trouble, i have an iphone 4s. I want to do the IOS7 software update but it says i do not have enough storage.
im deleting everything possible.
my phone wont back up.
Im so stuck!! HELP.
The IOS7 update needs 3.1GB of storage, my phone says i have, 2.5 storage available and 5.0 on icloud.
can someone please help me back up my phone or tell me what to delete etc.
Thank you.

sbal24

May 8, 2015
Visit site
same issue with my new iphone 6. hasn't been able to back up since it left the store. gets the same message that it was unable to complete the backup . . . after 10 minutes or more of downloading

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR