Built in text expander function and iCloud problem

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, there is a bug with the built in text expander function and iCloud, which disables the iOS6 text expander function if iCloud Data syncing is turned on.

That's really annoying. Does anyone know how to solve the problem? I read a lot in almost every forum and everyone had some tricks and I tried them all but they just worked for seconds or until I lock my device. For example turning iCloud Data syncing off and on again, add a new shortcut, do a reboot, delete a shortcut and close settings and all other "tricks".

Now I'm using the tweak "Xpandr", which is actually just for iOS4, but it still works on iOS6.1 with some bugs, but the developer don't want to update it, because the original built in function of iOS5&6 is better and easier -.-

I appreciate every help :3

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have data syncing turned on in iCloud, but my text expanding is still working fine...although it now seems to be case sensitive, and I don't recall that previously. What makes you think it's a bug?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I have data syncing turned on in iCloud, but my text expanding is still working fine...although it now seems to be case sensitive, and I don't recall that previously. What makes you think it's a bug?

Because it isn't working. I tried everything, but I just works if iCloud sync is turned off.
I already searched in a lot of forum and there are a lot of other people with the same problem

ψ(`∇?)ψ

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen