- 02-20-2013, 06:38 AM #2
- 02-20-2013, 07:43 AM #3
Re: What to backup in the iCloud?
These are backed up:
Photos and videos in the Camera Roll
Device settings (for example: Phone Favorites, Wallpaper, and Mail, Contacts, Calendar accounts)
Home screen and app organization
Messages (iMessage, SMS, and MMS)
Also check Settings>iCloud>Documents & Data to be sure it's set to On.
- 02-22-2013, 08:20 AM #4
- 02-22-2013, 08:54 AM #5
- 02-26-2013, 04:11 AM #6
- 02-27-2013, 08:05 AM #7
Re: What to backup in the iCloud? Just Me, D
Talk Mobile 2013
Be a part of it!
- 03-03-2013, 01:01 AM #8
What to backup in the iCloud?
I do the nightly iCloud backups over WiFi, and do both a weekly iTunes encrypted backup (which stores passwords) and a local iCloud data backup of notes, calendars, reminders, address book, Safari bookmarks, and settings.--
iPhone 4S Black 64GB (AT&T), iPad 3d gen+LTE 64GB (AT&T), MacBook Air i7 1.8GHz, Apple TV (2d & 3d generations)
- By Ivoryplum in forum iPhone 4Replies: 69Last Post: 08-03-2009, 02:15 AM
- By cjvitek in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2009, 12:53 PM
- By Tunnelrunner in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2009, 09:44 AM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2008, 11:01 PM
- By NMprofessional in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2008, 11:57 AM