- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
My business partner and I use our ipads and iphones everyday for appointments etc using the calendar.
Is there a way that we use iCloud for the work email account and calendar to sync between our devices without copying all our personal things to everything.
We currently have icloud set up on all devices but only to sync our personal items between our phone and ipad.
Any help or assistance would be fantastic.
- 02-08-2013, 06:33 AM #2
- 02-08-2013, 06:48 AM #3
Re: iCloud Issues
You can create a new calender and share it.
In the calendar app click calendars in the upper left. Then hit edit and add a calendar to iCloud. Then click the twisty next to the new calendar you created and hit Add person... under the Share with: option.
- By Shm319 in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2012, 03:27 PM
- By taeisme4eva in forum iCloudReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2011, 08:45 PM
- By BuddhistGirafe in forum iCloudReplies: 12Last Post: 10-04-2011, 09:54 PM
- By briankeith513 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 8Last Post: 08-28-2011, 06:49 AM
- By Alienware_51#IM in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2011, 04:29 AM