- 12-27-2012, 12:31 PM #2
You can try this:
1. Login to www.icloud.com via your PC's web browser
2. Click on the iWork icon
3. Click on the mechanical icon in the upper right corner of the screen
4. Scroll down and select "Upload Document"
5. Select the documents you want to upload and then upload them.
- 12-27-2012, 10:48 PM #3iPhone Beginner
- 61 Posts
- iOS Version
As an alternative you can save your documents on your PC in a folder with a WebDAV connection to a cloud provider like iDriveSync. In iWork for iOS tap on + and then on 'Copy from WebDAV'.
Enter your credentials and download the document to your iOS device.
This may be easier because the documents are always available in the cloud if you have a (free) client installed on your PC syncing all docs immediately.
- By braj in forum iPhone 4Replies: 66Last Post: 04-17-2010, 04:59 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2008, 04:07 PM
- By Billsteve in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2008, 12:49 PM
- By NMprofessional in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:23 AM
- By Malatesta in forum iPhone 4Replies: 60Last Post: 04-01-2007, 07:56 PM