- 12-19-2012, 02:39 PM #2
If your contact uses iMessage, could be they may still have their old phone number assigned under "Send and Receive"? If not, since you're showing you use iOS 6, if you have a Facebook account added to your device, and set up contact sync, the phone numbers they agree to share off FB will be synced to your phone.
- 12-19-2012, 05:47 PM #4
Yup has nothing to do with fb or anything it just remembers for some reason only way I think to wipe it is too restore the phone or live with it
Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
- By ematts in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2009, 07:43 PM
- By Impulse622 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 07-08-2008, 11:08 PM
- By AZMerf in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2008, 12:06 PM
- By rcyphermd in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2007, 12:11 AM
- By zrs70 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2007, 12:50 PM