Contacts not working
I have my contacts sync to iCloud and have them turned off in Exchange so I don't get duplicates.........all was fine till about a week ago and now when I make a change on my phone to a contact (either edit one or add one) it doesn't show up on my computer when working in Gmail. I'm using the native mail app on my phone and not sure what needs to be changed or done so when I make a change it shows on my phone, iPad and desktop...........help!
- 12-05-2012, 11:44 AM #2
Re: Contacts not working
Is your computer set up to be syncing contacts to iCloud? You can use any number of devices to add/change/delete contacts as long as all the devices sync to the same place - iCloud or Gmail - but not both.
- By ernbrdn in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:18 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2011, 11:26 PM
- By fmflex in forum iOS 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2011, 02:08 PM
- By SJ12 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2008, 12:38 PM
- By IsrealsSoN13 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2008, 11:54 PM