How to Change iCloud id on iPhone

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I set up a second iPhone on another line using the same apple id and icloud account id as on first phone.
Now, I have created a second apple id and a second Icloud id for phone #2. I got the apple id changed in itunes. But how do I change the icloud id on the second phone? It doesn't seem to let me change it under settings/icloud.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings-iCloud and then scroll to the bottom and select "Delete Account". Afterwards, set it back up with the new information. Do an iCloud backup first to be on the safe side.

acc9901

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I also have this problem with my son's phone. We had set up his icloud with mine initially, and now I can't separate them. I am hesitant to go through the directions I have read as they have you "delete account"-- the account that shows on his icloud settings on his phone is MY icloud account, so I am afraid it will delete my icloud account / photos etc.... He does have a different apple ID showing on his phone, and I want to set the new icloud account as the same login as his appleID. Any ideas on how to do this?

Thank you!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711