I'm a big icloud fan, and now my daughter is getting an iPad mini. It should arrive in a week, and I can't wait to iMessage her, use Game Center and all the other fun things... However....
Is it possible to reserve a username for her? Snatch up email@example.com or whatever name she'll choose? How would I do this? She's ten and wants to get her own Apple ID...
- 11-12-2012, 01:13 AM #2
Go to the website and make a apple Id when device arrives then just log in using that IDMaverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.
- By Tramain in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 878Last Post: 05-23-2011, 12:32 PM
- By tshuber in forum iPhone 4Replies: 36Last Post: 06-19-2010, 05:34 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Original iPadReplies: 31Last Post: 03-30-2010, 05:13 PM
- By IpadOXCA in forum Original iPadReplies: 12Last Post: 03-25-2010, 10:58 PM
- By Markus2171 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2009, 05:37 PM